Android and Desktop users can now download a backup file directly from the option Export!. Keep that file in a safety place, you will need to move your progress to another device. The content of the file is exactly the same which was copied to the clipboard in the past.
Due to technological limitations, iOS users are still using the previous method copy/paste backup.
You can move your progress from Desktop to iOS by copying the content of the downloaded file and paste it with the Import option in your iOs device.
You can move your progress from iOS to Desktop by copying the content of the clipboard into a txt file and select it with the Import option in your Desktop device.
GoDex is an online Pokedex checklist for Pokemon GO. Use it to keep track of your Pokemon collection outside of the game.
Just tick off all the Pokemon you have so that you can see all the ones you still need. All of your changes are saved automatically, neat huh.
- A page for keeping track of all pokedex entries.
- A page for keeping track of your 100% Pokemon.
- A page for keeping track of your Shiny Pokemon.
- A page for keeping track of your Lucky Pokemon.
- A page for keeping track of your Shadow Pokemon.
- A page for keeping track of your Purified Pokemon.
- Hides the Pokemon that you ticked off so that you only see the ones you still need.
- Generates a unique code for your collection which allows you to save it or maybe import this code on another device.
- For loading your save code.
- It takes you to the bottom of the page where you can donate if you want to support us :)
Please, use the side button "Feedback" in order to leave any comment to us (errors, typos, suggestions, opinions, etc.)
We spend resources in order to keep this work online and up to date. If you really like this work and you find it really useful, please consider a donation. We will be eternally grateful.